PayPal is one of the most popular online payment systems for shopping on the web, but did you know that you can also use it to deposit at many online bingo sites? PayPal can be used to both deposit and withdraw safely and quickly at many online bingo sites, and is the preferred payment method of many bingo players.
PayPal is free to use and can be used to both deposit and withdraw. Transactions usually take place instantly (or in the case of withdrawals, when they are approved by the bingo site). You can find a list of PayPal bingo sites in the table below.
Bingo Sites That Accept PayPal
|SITE||NETWORK||NO DEPOSIT BONUS||DEPOSIT||BONUS|
|Gala Bingo||Virtue Fusion||–||Free||£5|
|Betfred Bingo||Virtue Fusion||–||£10||£50|
|32Red Bingo||Microgaming||£10 Free||£100||£100|
|Boyle Bingo||Virtue Fusion||–||£50||£100|
|Ladbrokes Bingo||Virtue Fusion||–||£10||£30|
Welcome bonuses for new customers only. You must be 18 or older to claim. Terms and conditions apply.
How To Use PayPal For Online Bingo
Using PayPal to deposit at an online bingo site is incredibly quick, easy and best of all – free. In order to be able to utilise this payment method you will need a PayPal account, an account at a compatible bingo site (such as the ones in the table above) and you must reside in a country where online bingo is regulated – such as the UK.
The following steps outline how to use PayPal for online bingo:
1. Get An Account: Most people these days already have a PayPal account, but if you don’t it’s worth signing up for one right away as you may be required to verify your account which can take a couple of days. If you already have a PayPal account you can skip steps 1 and 2 and jump straight to step 3.
2. Fund Your Account: Next you need to fund your PayPal account by uploading funds or having a friends transfer you some from their account. Alternatively you can link your PayPal to your bank via direct debit for on-demand funds.
3. Find A Bingo Site: Using the table at the top of the page, select an online bingo site that accepts PayPal as a deposit method. Once you’ve picked a site, head on over to their website and register an account.
4. Make Your Deposit: The last thing that’s left to do is make the deposit. Whilst logged in to your chosen bingo sites website, navigate to the cashier and select ‘deposit’. You will normally be present with a variety of options, so select ‘PayPal’, enter the amount you want to deposit and click ‘buy now’. You will then be taken to the PayPal website to complete the transaction – normally in a new browser window that pops up. Log in to your PayPal account, double check the amount and click ‘pay now’. Once this has been completed you will be returned to the bingo website and your funds should be available to use right away.
Whilst the transaction is normally instant, it can take up to half an hour sometimes. So if it doesn’t appear right away, go and make a cup of tea and check your balance when you come back. It’s a good idea to use the same email address with the bingo site as you have registered with PayPal – this ensures a speedy transaction and makes it much easier to resolve problems on the rare occasions that they arise.
Withdrawing Using PayPal
As well as depositing, you can also withdraw your winnings from the bingo site using PayPal. The method is very similar to the one described above except the money is leaving the bingo account rather than entering it.
1. Request A Withdrawal: The first thing you need to do is request the withdrawal from the bingo site. To do this, navigate to the bingo sites cashier and select ‘Withdraw’. If the site supports PayPal withdrawals there will be an option to select it, after which you enter the amount you want to withdraw along with your PayPal details.
2. Wait For Approval: Unlike a deposit, a withdrawal has to first be approved by the bingo site. The length of time it takes for the approval to happen depends on a variety of factors, including the time and day you request the withdrawal (eg: is it the middle of the night, or a bank holiday?), whether or not the bingo site requires verification, and how quickly efficient the staff are. Wait times can be as short as a couple of minutes at the best sites, provided you’re verified and it’s during business hours. Some sites may impose a ‘pending’ period where you have the option to reverse your withdrawal. In this scenario you can usually contact customer support and request them to ‘flush’ the withdrawal.
3. Receive Your Funds: Once the bingo site has hit the ‘ok’ button, the funds will instantly be transferred to your bingo account – you will also receive an email containing the transaction details. You can then withdraw the money back to your back account from your PayPal account, use it to deposit at another bingo site, or even use it to go on an online shopping spree.
Benefits Of Using PayPal For Online Bingo
We think that PayPal is one of the best methods for depositing at an online bingo site, or any other kind of betting site for that matter. And here’s why:
- It’s Fast: Transactions usually happen instantly, and when something does delay the transaction it usually doesn’t delay it for very long.
- It’s Free: The bingo sites pick up the fees, meaning that using PayPal for online bingo is completely free for the players.
- You Can Keep Track Of Your Spending: Your PayPal account will provide you with online statements of your transactions in to, and out of, online bingo sites. This enables you to keep track of your spending, and figure out how much you’re up or down overall.
- No Need To Remember Card Details: Rather than having to memorise card details and security numbers, or dig your purse out every time you want to make a deposit, you only have to remember your PayPal password and registered email address.